Address: CFPO Football Complex - 3 Official Size Game Fields
333 S. Reimer Rd. San Marcos, TX 78666
Dates: 12/16/23 - 12/17/23
Age Divisions: 6U Flag, 8U, 9U, 10U, 11U. 12U, 14U (as of July 1, 2023)
ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATES OR STATE ISSUED ID'S REQUIRED FOR ALL PLAYERS.
(State ID card, U.S. Passport, Military ID are preferred)
$250 Team Registration, 2 Game Guarantee
We accept Venmo or CashApp for payment.
6 Team maximum in each division
Registration Deadline is 12/9/23
$150 Deposit will secure your spot in the tournament. (Deposits are non-refundable) Total registration fee is due by 12/9/23. If your fee is not paid in full by this date, your team will not be added to the schedule.
Weekend Bands $10 for ages 13 and up.
Kids 12 and under are free.
(Coaches and Players are free)
CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING TEAMS RECEIVE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS
Call Adrian Almendarez with questions: 210-473-1963
Head Coach Responsibilities
- HAVE CONTROL OF HIS PLAYERS, COACHES AND PARENTS.
- IF A PLAYER IS EJECTED FOR FIGHTING, HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE TOURNAMENT. IF HE SNEAKS INTO A GAME, THE TEAM WILL FORFEIT THE GAME. HE MUST LEAVE THE FACILITY.
- IF A COACH OR PARENT IS OUT OF CONTROL, IT IS THE HEAD COACHES RESPONSIBILITY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE WITH THE COACH OR PARENT. IF THE COACH OR PARENT CONTINUES, THE TEAM WILL BE PENALIZED AND COULD FORFEIT THE GAME. IF A PARENT IS KICKED OUT, THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE FACILITY.
- Each team will have a Maximum of 6 coaches on the sideline during the game, 1 head coach and 5 assistant coaches. **Team Moms and water boys are not allowed on the sideline**.
- Ensure players wear their bracelets confirming that they were age certified to play in the tournament
- 30 Player Maximum Roster - Team rosters will be locked before the first game. (Players that show up after team certification can be certified if they are on the tournament roster/verification form and their registration form, picture and ID is in the book.)
- Rosters will be checked by tournament officials if requested by another coach.
- Penalty for playing with an ineligible player will be forfeiture of the game.
- Each Head Coach is responsible for making a “Tournament Book”.
- Tournament books will be due before the team takes the field and all players will have to go through an age certification before they can play in the tournament. Once certified, the coaches and players will be given a bracelet that they will have to wear for the remainder of the tournament.
- Players are not allowed to play on more than 1 team during the tournament. A player is not allowed to be recruited to another team after his team has been eliminated. NO EXCEPTIONS
- NOISEMAKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED! MEGAPHONES, BULLHORNS, COW BELLS, DRUMS, AIR HORNS, WHISTLES ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE FIELDS.
Add Page Element