CFPO 6-Man Youth Tackle Football League
2018 SPRING SIX-MAN YOUTH
TACKLE FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Played at CFPO-PAL Complex, "Peyton Fields,
333 S. Reimer Ave., San Marcos, TX 78666
(The information provided below is subject to change without written notice.)
- Registration will begin the first week of February and end on date of first game March 24th.
- Registration Fee is $95 (if paid after March 1st. $115) $20 discount on second child per family.
- Mighty Mite registration is $60.
- Season goes from March 24, thru May 19th.
- Age verification is whatever age player was on September 1st 2017 is age bracket they are eligible for.
- There will be a Mighty Mite - Flag, PeeWee, Junior, Senior, 7th grade and 8th grade league.
- MM, PW, JR, SR will play in the same division that they played in the fall
- No 7th graders allowed in Seniors.
- 7th graders can not have turned 13 before 9/1/17.
- 8th graders can not have turned 14 before 9/1/17.
- CFPO will provide a game Jersey for all registered players that need these.
- The League will supply equipment to all players needing a helmet and shoulder pads. The Coach will put a deposit down for equipment. (This will be returned to the Coach when equipment is turned in at end of season.)
- Teams are welcome to provide their own jerseys, we ask that you let the league know ahead of time so we can coordinate color schemes and prevent excess ordering.
- Roster size is not to exceed 15 players.
- All coaches must be certified and pass a background check by CFPO. (fall certification is still valid)
- All coaches must attend an orientation class will be combined with certification class.
Please contact Adrian Almendarez at 210-473-1963 email@example.com or Frank Calabrese 830-708-1836 firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your information about team age and number of teams being entered into league.
Please note that even if your organization, or your child did not play in the Fall with the CFPO, you are welcome to come join us in the Spring. We are not limited to CFPO teams only, so if you are interested in playing or bringing a team to our league for six-man, don't hesitate to contact us.